Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Worth the Risk

Worth the Risk by Heather B. Moore

Alicia has moved back home to Pine Valley to help her mom, whose hoarding problem is out of control. While working as a hostess at a local restaurant, she runs into Jeff Finch--her former best friend and the guy who broke her heart ten years ago. Alicia wants to believe she has moved on, but when Jeff reaches out to her and wants to renew their friendship, she finds herself wanting to reconnect--but is there a way for them or is it too late?

This is a sweet contemporary romance that moved well and that had realistic, compelling struggles. Alicia just tugged at my heart as she tried to help her mother and it just seemed so hopeless, and I liked seeing how Jeff really tried to support her and be a good friend to her. I'm looking forward to reading the other books in this series!

I received a copy of the book from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment