Saturday, November 17, 2018

Until We Kissed

Until We Kissed
Heather B. Moore

Livvy has always dreamed of marrying a doctor and now she's dating a dreamy doctor, Slade...but that's not working out as well as she hoped because Slade is always busy and they rarely have time together. Then Mason Rowe comes to town. Livvy's the town librarian, and Mason, a famous author fighting writer's block, plants himself in the library to try to get some writing done. As Livvy gets to know Mason, Livvy starts wondering if Slade's the one for her after all.

I have enjoyed all of the Pine Valley romances, but this one might actually be my favorite--which actually surprised me because I don't normally like love triangles or any sort of implication of cheating on your significant other. This book really drew me in, though. Livvy just had a fun personality, and I liked how Mason wasn't afraid to point out that Slade was a crappy boyfriend. The chemistry was great (although not over the top because this is a clean read). This was a just a really great clean romance. (Although this is the sixth Pine Valley book, the books can be read in any order.)

4.5 stars.

I read an ARC from the publisher. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment