Sunday, July 26, 2020

Vying for the Viscount (Hearts on the Heath #1)


Vying for the Viscount (Hearts on the Heath #1) 
By Kristi Ann Hunter 
Published by Bethany House
Publication Date: August 4th, 2020 

Description: 
When a strange man appears to be stealing horses at the neighboring estate, Bianca Snowley jumps to their rescue. And when she discovers he's the new owner, she can't help but be intrigued--but romance is unfeasible when he proposes they help secure spouses for each other. Will Bianca and Hudson see everything they've wanted has been there all along before it's too late? 

Review: 
This is a great start to a new series from Kristi Ann Hunter. I loved how Bianca and Hudson met--that scene totally cracked me up. While I've read lots of Regency books, the emphasis on horses and racing added a unique element to the story that I really enjoyed. I liked both Bianca and Hudson, although I have to say that Aaron Withworth, who manages Hudson's horses and is a friend to both him and Bianca, was my favorite character. He just stole my heart and I'm thrilled that the second book in the series will be about him. Highly enjoyable story. 
4 stars. 
I read an ARC provided by NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment