Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Missing in Action

 I haven't posted in two months! I hit a bit of a lull in my reviewing schedule, and rather than seeking out a bunch of ARCs to review, I've been making my way through my to-read list on Goodreads as well as all those unread books on my tablet. It's been kind of awesome watching the number of unread books go down! I found a series that I loved and binge read (listened to) it, I read a bunch of cheesy but fun Christmas stories, and I started and then deleted a few that I've been waiting years to read just to find out they're not for me. It's been a long time since I've just plowed through a bunch of books without needing to write reviews, and I enjoyed the break, but I'm also excited to share reviews soon of books I have really enjoyed. I don't have a ton of books lined up for the first part of next year, yet, either, so I'll probably push forward with making a dent in my to-read lists, but I'll try to remember to review the best ones, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment