Monday, January 8, 2024

Devoted Hearts series by Sally Britton

 I mentioned in a previous post that I'd been catching up on my to-read list...well, during December, I read/listened to the entire Devoted Hearts series by Sally Britton and loved each story! I won't give a review of each book, but I will say I'm not a binger, and yet, I binged this series. I actually started with the seventh book because I was looking through my un-read Kindle books for Christmas stories, and it's a Christmas novella. Well, I enjoyed that so much that I looked at the Libby app to see which books in the series my library might own as audiobooks (the fastest way for me to get through books) and was delighted to see that all of them were available (well, I had to put them on hold but they were all eventually available for me). Luckily for me, I didn't have to wait too long for them to come in and I got busy listening to them. I absolutely tore through these books because I enjoyed them so much!


Here are the books:

Prequel: Martha's Patience
Book 1: The Social Tutor
Book 2:The Gentleman Physician
Book 3: His Bluestocking Bride
Book 4: The Earl and His Lady
Book 5:Miss Devon's Choice
Book 6: Courting the Vicar's Daughter
Book 7: Penny's Yuletide Wish

The narrator was terrific for each book that I listened to, and I loved the characters. You don't have to read them in order, but it does add some depth to see what happened in previous books. 


Five stars for the series! All clean reads and just so much fun to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment