Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Books I Can't Force Myself to Finish and Why

This is more for my memory than for anything else, but I thought I'd maintain a list of books I just couldn't bring myself to finish reading:

Ashfall by Mike Mullin (see post)
The Returning by Christine Hinwood (see post)
You Are My Only by Beth Kephart (see post)
The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (not going to do a post, but I was put off by all the language and didn't really care about Colby or his feelings for his best friend, who seemed, at least from what I read, like a pretty selfish girl)
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews (after a conversation about eating pussy and another about masturbating with pillows, I'd had enough of the bathroom humor--and little hope that it wasn't going to be a major part of the book)

No comments:

Post a Comment