Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Love, Jane

Love, Jane by Ranee S. Clark

Sean O'Callaghan has fallen hard for Jane Reeves, but he's trying to take things slowly like she's asked him to. Still, he's not expecting it at all when Jane tells him she's planning to serve a mission--and as much he wants her to stay, she's determined to go. Sean agrees to wait for her, but 18 months is a long time, and while she's gone, he meets up with a girl he used to like and has to decide who he's going to be with--Victoria, who's actually there, or Jane, who is thousands of miles away.

This is the third of Ranee Clark's books that I've read, and I think it's my favorite. Sean was such a good guy--always wanting to the right thing and to help everyone. I liked Jane a lot, too, and I thought her difficulties in speaking up, especially when there might be confrontation, was well-developed. I like how Ranee Clark throws in some sports with her romances; that's a fun element. All in all, this is a fun book but also has some depth to it. I look forward to reading more from Ranee Clark.

I won a copy of this book in a giveaway. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment