Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Chance at Forever

A Chance at Forever
Melissa Jagears

Aaron Firebrook returns to Teaville hoping to make amends for his bullying ways as a child by being a teacher and influencing others for good and protecting the innocent. However, Mercy McClain, one of the girls he bullied, is a member of the school board and when Aaron comes looking for a job, she doesn't believe that Aaron has changed his ways and won't vote for him to receive the position.
Aaron doesn't blame Mercy for not trusting him, but he truly wants to make amends, and while it's too much for him to expect Mercy to forgive him, he hopes he can show her that he really wants to help the children.

I really enjoyed this book. I liked the themes of making amends for past wrongs, finding forgiveness, and allowing others to change. I have really enjoyed reading this series, and I liked seeing Mercy get her own story. (The books do not have to be read in order.)

I read a copy via NetGalley. All opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment