Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Miles McHale, Tattletale

Miles McHale, Tattletale
By Christianne C. Jones and Elina Ellis

Miles McHale is excellent at tattling--he does it ALL the time. When his teacher decides to have a contest to see which team can tattle the least, Miles is NOT an asset to his team. He has a difficult time figuring out when it's okay to tattle and when it's not. But as he keeps practicing, then it starts to click.

This is an adorable way to address a problem that lots of kids have. The illustrations are super cute; I love them. The text is fun, and it's realistic to see how Miles struggles to understand when it's tattling and when it's helpful. The little rhymes to help know when to tell and when not to tattle are helpful. This is a book I'm sure I'll read over and over with my kids!

I read a copy via NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

4.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment