Thursday, January 10, 2019

Ada Twist and the Perilous Pants

Ada Twist and the Perilous Pants
By Andrea Beaty

Ada Twist is a scientist and she loves finding answers to all of her questions. When Ada's friend Rosie's Uncle Ned, wearing his helium pants, has a mishap and is floating farther away, Ada's questioning mind and her desire for answers are just what it takes to save the day.

 I read this book aloud to my five-year-old twins, and they both said they liked it and it was funny and they think lots of people should read it. My son said readers will think the pants are funny, and my daughter said she likes Ada because she does experiments. As an adult, I also enjoyed the book. It was a fun story, and I'm looking forward to seeing the final version with the finished illustrations. My kids and I have enjoyed both of the chapter books in this series, as well as the picture books, and will definitely be reading more about Ada, Iggy, and Rosie in the future.
4 stars.
I read an ARC via #NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment